Looking for Hassan 7" and Japan LPs

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Mon Nov 20 13:49:35 EST 1995

> >>        While speaking to my friend Mike Coleman tonight, he mentioned that
> >>        he is particularly looking for a few items.  He offered to buy or
> >>        make a beaucoup trade for any of the following:
> >>
> >>          HW Hassan i Sahba  7" (Italian)
> >>          HW Hassan i Sahba  7" (French)
> >

> >so is everyone this side of Alpha Centauri.....
>
> Is the Italian version the one which was part of an E.P and booklet set???
> I have that one but it's not for sale :-(

Regrettably not - that one was a free issue with Vinylie (spelling?)
magazine and I've got that too!     The Italian and French issues
were genuine 45rpm releases with (I think) QS&C sleeves (mini
version).    Can't remember what the flip sides were (see discog) but
next time anyone is on holiday in Italy or France it might be worth
scanning through whatever the nearest record shop is holding in its
back rooms!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk