HW: Gig Reviews

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Mon Nov 20 14:06:52 EST 1995

> I've just started to build a HW Gig Review page ... trouble is, I
> have very little material to put there (apart from the recent posts
> about the Brixton All-nighter).
>
> Surely some fine boc-l'er out there has an archive they'd be willing
> to search through?

Are you still looking for these or have folk managed to supply you with
sufficient?

I've had to dump most of my review collection over the years each time
my available space area fills with junk (sigh - just where *are* the
Spaceway Maintenance Men when you need them....).    Anyhow I've still
got the Hawkwind US 95 tour comments and most of Nik Turner's first US
tour and a Hawkwind Barrowlands 94 review if these are of any use -
though I might have to ask permission of a few folk before making their
comments too open to public scrutiny   8-))))

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk