AOL Chat Logs

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 20 16:02:11 EST 1995

Respond only if you are interested, to either of me Email addresses:
nstk33a at prodigy.com
or
ROBODUDE at aol.com

I just wanted to know if there is a significant interest from BOC fans here
on the L in retrieving copies of the BOC AOL chat logs from the
Underbelly...these logs can be pretty informative as Eric and Buck
participate in them along with Bolle and Melne...they can also be <ahem> at
times downright silly....

if there is little interest, then there is obviously no point in going thru
the trouble of uploading these to the site...the avg log is about 60K...the
chats I show up in are usually around 100K : }

also, would Bryce Baker send me an E so I can get in touch...don't have your
Email address...

thanx

ROBO