Spacious mind, Darxtar & Uncle Nik

Henrik Hallgren 100522.44 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Tue Nov 21 06:48:11 EST 1995

Greetings friends !

Joe wrote about Darxtar & Uncle Nik:

It was OK Joe, perhaps we also should mention about the man
responsible for this great concert ?
It's Evert Wysell and as you mentioned in your previous mail he
want to arrange more gigs with both Darxtar and Nik.
For those of you  interested to see the gig 16/12 please contact
Evert at # 46-36-174858. If you like to talk about music this is the guy
to talk with, he knows everything it seems.

To Joe;  We must eat at restaurant Amadeus as they support this event.
Please let me know if you will be alone, you can always travel  with us from
Stockholm.
Evert will also supply me with a detailed map so we can find all important
record-stores in the city.

Cheers

Henrik