Mid-tone madness

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Tue Nov 21 09:36:00 EST 1995

>> When my mind isn't in space with Hawkwind, it's in the gutter.

 >       It's all those scooped-mid guitar tones of heavy rock ...

>Cheers,
>Carl

Could be, although bass is involved too.  I've been repeatedly subjecting
myself to "Shot Down in the Night" from _Do Not Panic_ and I can't get the
chorus (and its little bass runs) from just before the guitar break out of
my head.  The little, sort of screamed, vocal echoes without end.  The
guitar wail just augers it home as my thoughts degenerate from words to
distorted tones.

Rudy