AOL Chat Logs

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 21 14:55:59 EST 1995

I will not post the logs to BOC-L nor will I send them to individual
addresses for 2 reasons:

1) I don't wanna post these files (which can be lengthy) to BOC-L and create
what some may feel as unnecessary volume (that is, they aren't interested in
it in the first place...)

2) If I send these to individual mailboxes, if I do it for one then I have to
do it for all, and that'$ alot of time online

3) it defeats the purpose of the Underbelly being an all access (if you have
Web access) site in which you can download what you want, when you want
it...that way I can do one upload per file, and you guys can download
whenever you please...

ROBO