HW: Covers project inlays viewable via WWW

Paul G Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Tue Nov 21 15:07:11 EST 1995

> > I don't know about everyone else, but MY problem was printing a
> > Postscript file! The freeware ghostscript driver I was using thought it
> > was Windows 95 (ie - kept crashing)
>
> Alladin Ghostscript 3.51 under OSF/1 works fine for me.  In fact, that's
> what I used to create the image files from which the .GIF files were
> produced.

And they came up great!

No comment yet (I've spent the last few days putting furniture
together, etc. - this is the first time I've turned on the PC in
about 3 days!), but I will provide some feedback for you!

Paul
--

Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may