Off: Steve Vai

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Tue Nov 21 19:00:00 EST 1995

>I like Steve Vai a lot.  He isn't a wuss (you must be thinking the guy from
>Poison), ROBO.  He played with David Lee Roth when he started out solo and
>then went off on his own.  A bit of a poser, but not excessive, plays a
hell
>of an ax though.

>Rudy

Boy I started something on this Steve Vai thing.  Will check my lone Poison
Cutout tape ($.99) but I think the guy from Poison is Steve Vai Rudy.  Never
seen him play but a couple of his songs sound pretty good to me.

AB