No Coffee today

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Nov 23 13:35:00 EST 1995

Just a reminder that this is the last day to submit stuff for the directory.
 Cannot garuntee that I will be in the office all day today.  Therefore if
you have any changes, additiona, deletions please send them ASAP.  I have
already provided Charlie Grant with the Directory files as of yesterday.  If
no additional changes are recieved, Charlie you can start on what I've
already sent to you.

Couple of quickies:

Robo - Whats the verdict on the chat summaries on Underbelly On-line, go or
no go?

Can someone repost the location of the HW cover tape inserts on the web.
 Seem to have lost that post and would like to see it.  Thanks.

Cyberbaron (www.clark.net/pub/mileskb/boc/boc.html) is showing two things of
interest.  A new BOC Online T-shirt is available:

"There is a NEW special T-Shirt now available for all the Online fans of
Blue Oyster Cult!! The graphic on the front of the shirt, over the left
breast, is the WOTT cover art with the words BLUE OYSTER CULT above, and fan
club address BOCFanClub at aol.com below. The back of the shirt features the
Reaper at his PC with Zilla looking on (Zilla has a subway train in his
mouth), an ME262 model on the desk, bony Reaper hand on mouse, and the words
"Blue Oyster Cult on Tour,Online."

Some GODZILLA shirts are still available too. There are still tour shirts,
Zilla at the movies on the front, and Zilla and Reaper doing battle on the
back.  For information on how you can obtain these great shirts, email
MilesKB at aol.com

Just a plug for Miles KB, and his nice Web Page. No mention of Tshirt sizes
though I've been told that the Zilla shirt only comes in extra large 46-48.
 Tour information shows the Oysters going to Florida at the end of this
month and the first few days of December.  Anybody planning on attending
these shows and posting reviews.?

The next time somebody pisses you off and the forum just dosen't lend itself
to the use of profanity yell "Cheap, Chopped Chicken Feathers", worked for
Dick Van Dyke on Nickelodeon last night.

Have a good holiday all.

AB