Looking for Hassan 7" and Japan LPs

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Wed Nov 22 12:46:09 EST 1995

> I've got the French Version.

Derrick,

If I can't persuade you to sell at any price, I'd be most grateful if
you could do a careful comparison of the two tracks on the single
against the album. For obvious reasons, the two Hassan I Sabha singles
are the only things that Jill and I couldn't check for the Codex. If you
did this, we'd only have the Damnation Alley Part II track unconfirmed,
and I'm pretty sure that's a straight cut from the middle of the track.

Odds are both tracks will be identical, but they have been known to add
or subtract an instrument or two, or chop sections out of the middle for
a single release.

Cheers

FoFP