OFF: alt.music.planet-gong

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Nov 23 01:54:05 EST 1995

     Thanks to everone for the Gong information. I see that
just because these albums are later releases, it doesn't mean
they're not worth checking out. I think the '75 release I saw
was indeed Shamal, and I was surprised to see Allan
Holdsworth's name on the credits (I don't really know anything
about him, but I always figured he was a solo guitarist who had
nothing to do w/spacey/psyche music). The '77 release I saw was
not a live one, I'm pretty sure of that. I'd love to just find
some of the bona fide classics, such as the parts of the
trilogy, but this is what I got to choose from right now...

Chuck