BOC in Paris

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Nov 23 11:16:09 EST 1995

On Wed, 22 Nov 1995, CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY wrote:

> I'm already in a sweat, I've got my ticket for the London date on
> Dec 13.
>
> .......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com

        Hi everyone: I only got onto this list a week ago ( it was Carl's
fault ), and so I have totally failed to hear about this London gig. In
the name of charity and the `harpe', can anyone tell me where in London,
and if tickets are still avilable, and give contact numbers if they have
any? It would be one hell of a way to start celebrating Christmas...
        Thanks in advance, or never mind if not,
                                                 Jon Jarrett
        |        Jon Jarrett        ()  "What that boy needs is  |
        |      Pembroke College     ()   a damn good haircut     |
        |      Cambridge CB2 1RF    ()   and a spell in the      |
        |   jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk  ()          Army"            |