BOC in Paris

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Nov 23 11:34:06 EST 1995

>         Hi everyone: I only got onto this list a week ago ( it was Carl's
> fault ), and so I have totally failed to hear about this London gig. In

Hardly surprising, since there's not exactly billboards in every town.

> the name of charity and the `harpe', can anyone tell me where in London,
> and if tickets are still avilable, and give contact numbers if they have

Since its the Forum, I guess tickets will get sold via the usual extortionate
outlets like TicketMaster etc. You may be able to get them from the Forum box
office direct (anyone done this)  BO tel 0171-344 0044.

Then again, its the Forum. I can't believe BOC will sell it out, so you could
get tix on the door..

>                                                  Jon Jarrett
>         |        Jon Jarrett        ()  "What that boy needs is  |
>         |      Pembroke College     ()   a damn good haircut     |
>         |      Cambridge CB2 1RF    ()   and a spell in the      |
>         |   jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk  ()          Army"            |

Or as George would say - "Get a haircut, and get a real job!! "

See you there

Tim