BOC in Paris

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Thu Nov 23 11:46:07 EST 1995

>         Hi everyone: I only got onto this list a week ago ( it was Carl's
> fault ), and so I have totally failed to hear about this London gig. In
> the name of charity and the `harpe', can anyone tell me where in London,
> and if tickets are still avilable, and give contact numbers if they have
> any? It would be one hell of a way to start celebrating Christmas...

BOC's London date is at the Forum in Kentish Town (take the Northern Line
tube, stop beyond Camden). Please note that the Northen Line is closed at
King's Cross.

The Forum box office is on 0171 344 0044

Jason
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -