HW: cover differences

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Nov 23 14:42:17 EST 1995

>  But on this subject does any know why the single release of Who's Gonna
> Win The War (the Charisma Version) has two differently coloured centres, I
> forget the exact colours.

Both on the Bronze label if I remember correctly but the label changed
in between issues.     One is blue, I think, and one is buff-coloured?
The blue one certainly has portraits of of the progression from
hominid -> human walking round the label, circling the little hole in
the middle.    Neat.

> Also on this theme the first Freinds and
> Relations volume came in a White Sleeve as well as a Grey(silver?)
> sleeve..strange.

Again, different re-issues.

> So did the Motorhead/Valium 10 12inch....

I think this one was deliberate.    As were the two different covers for
"Do Not Panic"  - one with red lettering and one with gold.
Apparently there was a poster with one of them when it first came out
but I've no idea what that was.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk