1980 lineup changes.

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Fri Nov 24 09:34:56 EST 1995

        Hi Guys

> Bernhard Pospiech writes:
>
> > Hi There
> >
> > >from Bernhard's work, that he'd left by then. Yet strangely my tape of
> > >Guildford on 31/10/80 which was after Preston, has "Waiting for Nati"
> > >and "Lighthouse" on it.
> > HAWKWIND palyed WAITING FOR NATI only at one gig, FOLKESTONE, 12.JULY.1980

Well in Hawkfan 6 ,he definately left after the Hanley gig,but Blake played Nati
and Lighthouse at the Lyseum July gig that I went too,cant remember which one it
was though.I didnt realise Preston was after Hanley,so I guess it was Twink.

> Sorry, this can't be right. I'm prepared to concede that my tape with
> "Nati" and Lighthouse" may not be Guildford but I also have Folkestone
> with those tracks and it's not that either.

My copy of the Guildford tape ,has an interview with Brock on it as well,is
this the same one that you have mike.

> Do you have tracklists for all the tapes you have from 1980 Bernhard?
> It'd be good to figure out which gig I have marked as Guildford.
>
> Here's the list for the two gigs:
>
> Leas Cliff Hall Folkestone  12/7/80   C90        (9)

Shot down in the night
Motorway city

> Spirit of the Age
> Urban Guerilla