HOWDY!

RICHARD CUMMINGS richard.cummings at NOR.MKL.COM
Fri Nov 24 00:24:00 EST 1995

Hey, AB
I finally made it (thanx to Torgo).
I'm not quite sure what everyone is talking about but I gotta get
my 2 cents worth in.  If you want to check out Vai try Zappa's
*drowning witch* album. Vai's listing in the credits is under impossible
guitar parts.  Frank played all the solos but Vai did some really cool
things like 'echoing' the keyboard lines.  Other than that I can only
take his solo stuff in small doses.

As for another guitarist to back up Buck....  I'd sell my soul to
Milli Vanilli for the job.  Putting Vai in there would be like adding
Barry Manilow to Judas Priest.  ICK!

(Hey Torgo, Thanks again!!)

Rich Cummings