Off: Steve Vai

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Nov 24 08:37:00 EST 1995

Right on Chris!!  You said what I should have about SV, but I figured this
would be a minor sidebar rather than the major discussion it has become.
 Steve has a triple neck guitar (2 left, 1 right) and when he got right and
left necks working together it was pretty amazing.  I think he has a good
head about things and plenty of skill.  Somebody mentioned their list of top
5 guitarists a while ago and he would be on my list.

Rudy