Rare Tracks

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Fri Nov 24 11:11:45 EST 1995

> I've abstracted out reare tracks from the tracks poll. These are tracks
> which have appeared at gigs, on tapes, or singles but which have never
> appeared on LP or CD.

I guess it'd be good to find as clear as possible tape copies of these
and put a compilation tape together

> Posn Track                                             Score Votes Author
>
>   1  Star Song                                         997    2    Wishart
>  11  New Jerusalem                                     813    8    Blake
>  14  The Blackening Rabbit                             813    1    Brock?
>  41  The Joker Of The Universe                         725    2    Moorcock
>  64  First Landing On Medusa                           671    5    Brock
>  73  The Timeship Will Not Sail Again                  643    2    Moorcock
>  76  Your Secret's Safe With Me                        640    6    Wishart
>  78  Where Are They Now?                               639    4    Brock
>  96  Time For Sale                                     597    2    Calvert?
> 113  Astronauts                                        564    1    Ashley
> 139  Trans Dimensional Man                             509    5    Brock
> 142  Note From A Cold Planet                           508    3    Moorcock
> 160  Waiting For Nati                                  476    5    Blake
> 163  Space Travellers                                  465    3    Bainbridge?
> 173  The Welcoming Hands Of Space                      454    3    Ashley
> 191  They've Got Your Number                           417    3    Langton
> 196  Make What You Can                                 410    4    Brock
> 201  Touchdown                                         400    3    Brock
> 210  Etchanatae                                        369    4    Brock?
> 216  Mark Of Cain                                      353    3    Langton
> 231  Ode To A Crystal Set                              333    2    Calvert
> 247  Time Of                                           307    6    Brock?
> 288  My Armour's Killing Me                            161    6    Moorcock
> 292  Raping Robots In The Street                       137    6    Brock
> 307  Live And Let Live                                  13    2    Brock?

also:

Rambo In Space                  Ashley
Coleridge On The Enterprise     Ashley
Land of Inspirations            Chadwick

There might also be a case for adding weird stuff like Moorcock doing
"Warriors On the Edge" to the tune of "Spirit of the Age"

Anyone know of any others?

FoFP