Where's Del?

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Sun Nov 26 18:16:00 EST 1995

> I dunno, but I have a similar-type question - Why is Dikmik
> given audio generator credit on the single mixes of "You'd
> Better Believe It" and "Paradox" on the Lord of Light CD
> insert? The unedited versions are on HotMG, where Dikmik is
> given no credit. He must have still been with them in early '74
> when they recorded those two live songs??
>
> Chuck

I think it's probably an error on _Lord of Light_ - according to the
normally reliable _Rock Family Trees_, DikMik "finally left for good" in
August '73.  (He'd left before, in '71, and rejoined, which is why his
picture was a last-minute addition to the _In Search of Space_ sleeve.)

- Andy

ObHomePage: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Andy_Gilham