BOC: The Light That Never Was (misheard)

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Mon Nov 27 05:37:57 EST 1995

On Sat, 25 Nov 1995, albert bouchard wrote:

> Pearlman wrote the lyrics around 1970. Check when the book was written to see
> who influenced who. OH, and the Astronomy lines go,"...the light that never =
> warms=....." not was, so there's probably no connection.
> Al

For me, this was always one of those misheard lines. Until I joined this
list I was under the impression that the lyric was "...the light that
never wans", which is also quite good I think!

Dave