Hall o' Fame

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Nov 27 07:10:04 EST 1995

I just attended our company's Christmas party last night. The owner
of the place I work rented out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for the
party. It was a pretty decent party, and I was quite impressed with the
exhibits.  I was surprised as to the credit given Patti Smith in more
than a couple exhibits. Also seen Al's drumsticks. The are on a huge
display of hundreds of sticks arranged in a circular pattern. I have a
question for Al concerning this. The sticks are autographed to a person
named Freddy. Who was/is Freddy? Also the gift shop had quite a large
selection on cd's, many of which were BOC, including the WoTT. It was
a bit pricey though. All in all, it was better than I thought it would
be.
Duane