BOC:Kerrang Biog (At last)

Mon Nov 27 09:45:08 EST 1995

Theo lists a whole bunch of stuff regarding BOC's equipment . . .

Couple of points and questions.

1.  I always thought Buck's guitar which you say looked like a cross
between and Explorer and Flying V was in fact an Explorer.

2.  In addition to Eric's Les Paul custom w/Chronos logo inlaid, he also
had an SG with the logo as well.

3.  Don't know 'bout other people's opinions of guitars, but my ears
just LOVE the sound of a Strat . . . very sweet indeed.

4.  Was Joe's Alembic that big brown bass?  He also used something else
circa 1980 or '81 - had a black body with a very light-colored neck.  I
saw an old (circa '72 or '73 I think) picture of BOC, and apparently Joe
also used to play a Rickenbacker on occassion.

5.  Now that we've got the guitars down, what brand of drums did Al play,
and are they different than what he now uses in The Brain Surgeons?  I've
got an old Modern Drummer article on Al - perhaps I should go look this
up myself . . .

John