Mike Watt Live Album?

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 27 12:45:16 EST 1995

>Just saw on "Addicted to Noise" that Mr. Watt may be coming out with a
>live album sometime soon, which may include some special guests.  Any
>chance that the Bouchards might make an appearance?
>
>John

if you haven't checked out Addicted To Noise on the Web, it's a fantastic WWW
Online Music Mag....http://www.addict.com/ATN/...they have a link to the
Brain Surgeons' Cellsum Records, and a article search that when you can find
articles on Blue Oyster Cult...they have a pretty good write up on Workshop
of the Telescopes w/ sound bytes on there...

what I'd like to know, is if anyone ever picked up the Mike Watt single w/
D&S on it?
I tried the local record shop about a month ago, and no dice...

ROBO