Random Thoughts without coffee

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Tue Nov 28 17:05:00 EST 1995

Hope everyone enjoyed their thanksgiving holiday.

Welcome Rich - Rich has made it.  Welcome aboard and good to see your keys.
 Don't play lurker Rich, know you have a lot to say.

Dr. Bob - Covert action.  Just what the Dr. Ordered.  How did you know what
I was planning?  Are you related to the amazing Kreskin?  Glad you caught on
so fast.  BTW how goes the name that band thing, huh?

ROBO - Interesting list of top five guitarist.  Puzzling that you think Van
Halen is better technically than Buck.  I can only base mine on how they
sound to me and sound wise I don't think I could mention his name with Buck.
 Hey I wouldn't know a c from a d minor but I do know what I like.  Buck
will always be up there along with Hoey.  VH makes my top 20 but not the
first five.

Torgo - Dr. Music, hope you had a good holiday.  Was right too, my little
white phione book has been at the cleaners.  Will drop you an MCI line
shortly.  Oh the Japanese import, you didn't even have to say it.  Once
secured in the old boom box it goes and a tape will be dubbing for sure.
 T-7 rocks the clock.  You should see (hear) the BOC/ T/ 2 fers I just put
together, it would make you proud.

I haven't gotten any error messages from the mysterious person with the
ultra long address.

Al & Deb - I've cultivated a new connection on the club scene.  He wanted to
know if you guys had some music he could sample to see if their interested.
 Will provide greater details later.

To Duane in Cleveland - Cyberbarron lists these shows and nothing more :

11/30 - Sunrise Fla. (Mr. Laffs)
12/1 - Orlando (the Embassy)
12/2 - Melbourne (the Zoo)
12/3 - St. Petersburg (State Theater)
12/5 - Orange Park (Shades)

No european tour dates are posted.   The above information was registered
around 11/20.  Hope that helps.

Does anyone know eaxactly how many BOC songs have a sax in it?  There seemed
to be more than I ever thought.  Maybe Eyes should learn the sax , methinks
he would look real cool with goatee, shades, black leather and sax in hand.
 Hell Eyes always looks cool anyway.

Skip - did some more thinking and exploring on the cover tape thing, got a
couple of more ideas to bounce off of you.

A(I've been dreaming again, wait until you see it)B