Mike Watt Live / X-mas Party

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Tue Nov 28 07:14:14 EST 1995

Just a cuple of responses in the A(random lists)B type way:

1. The "e-mail friendly" version of the directory is about finished,
   so unless I hear from anyone within the nexr 24 hrs I will publish
   and be damned. Then anyone who wants to contest or add anything can be
   free to privately e-mail me (copying in AB) and I will add stuff. I
   will be open to any suggestions about it. It's nothing spectacular
   (this is only e-mail after all) and I hope people will not be too
   dissappointed.

2. Mike Watt: (who ought to subscribe to boc-l the ammount of space
   he gets), is going to be sitting in with Perry Farrell's Porno
   for Pyros on their up and coming tour (as he did for them at
   Lollapallooza). This info courtesy of Consumable on line e-mail
   magazine, at gajarsky at pilot.njin.net  for subscriptions / info.

3. X-mas on 22nd in Boston: You lucky buggers who can get there,
   make sure you enjoy it. I'm sure I speak for all BS fans on this
   list who are green with envy. Not only seeing them, but a full
   lenghth set AND FREE. Al- any chance of this becoming a live CD?
   even if it's just a 4 tracker available a la Career of Christmas
   Speaking of which:

4. Has anyone received their Career of Christmas yet? Have they been
   mailed out yet?

5. Are there any more BS gigs lined up, esp UK!

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com