Imaginos on Stage

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Nov 28 08:49:17 EST 1995

> Al a thought occurred to me over the weekend while listening to Imaginos;
> this would make an awesome stage production.

        Good heavans!  Are we talking "Imaginos: the Rock Opera" or what
are we talking about?  I think such a thing would have to produced in a
spectacularly flashy manner, since the punters won't have a _clue_ whats
going on (heck, the dedicated Imaginos scholars of the list scarcely do!)
and are going to have to rely on a continual assualt on the senses of
wickedly cool audio-visual stimuli.
        Which would be pretty neat, if largely impractical :}

Cheers,
Carl