Brain Surgeons Free Xmas Party at Mamakin Dec 22

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Nov 28 08:54:31 EST 1995

> FYI: Really keeping in the holiday spirit, The Brain Surgeons headlining gig
> at Mamakin in Boston Mass, Dec 22 will be free. That's right, a party. No
> door charge. Gifts for all list members-- including a concert length set! No
> opening act. See ya all at 11. Plenty of time to make your travel plans. But
> let's pray for no snow.

        Oh you lucky jammy bastards in Merrie New Englande!  Even if I'm
in the States for Yule it will probably be in Chapel Hill, NC with the
aged relatives rather than rocking out in Boston!

such is life!
Carl