Imaginos on Stage _ Why Not

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Nov 29 13:05:00 EST 1995

Ok gentleman I get your point, you wouldn't be interested in seeing this.
 But what kind of concert would Imaginos make if say the Brain Surgeons just
sat on a stage and played.  Doubtless it would be pretty good but would you
get the same effect as when you shut your eyes and listen to it on your
player?  I think not.  Maybe it dosen't have to be an opera, maybe its more
like the Surgeons and some orchestra pieces and a large screen, and light
show to fill out some visual effects.  Use your imaginations this Album
desreves more than a band simply playing the songs, Imaginos should be a
production.  Perhaps this is why it has never been presented fully (to my
knowledge at least).  I however don't doubt that if you invested perhaps a
$1million and got all the peices together that Al could stage this and you
would go and see it.  I'd even wager that the whole experieince would blow
you away.

AB