HW: Video quezzies

R.Stuckey etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Nov 28 10:34:30 EST 1995

> Martyn
> PS I would recommend Night of the Hawks Vid to anyone who is not an
> avid Nik-hater (you know who you are :-), and even then there is
> a killer version of Psi Power with Dave on vocals

     That's a point actually, is there any good videos out that
    haven't got Nik T making a prat of himself? The Stonehenge vid
    would have been marvellous apart from his singing and I've seen
    another (can't remember where it's from) where he gets several
    women up on stage to dance (not very well).

     Can anyone tell me what the earliest available video recording
    of Hawkwind live is? Would it be the 84 stuff, or is there
    something from an earlier date? I'd love to see one of the
    early festival appearances.

     BTW...I am one of the sinners who doesn't think that the
    Chronicles stuff was much cop, so that rules that video out
    for me.

bye - Rob (who's tastes seem to differ from the majority on the list
           quite a lot of the time)