Mike Watt Live Album?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Nov 28 10:39:53 EST 1995

>ROBO writes concerning "Addicted to Noise":
>

>Huh?  Where is this?  I frequent this web site, but have never seen
>this stuff -- I've seen a link to the Sony BOC stuff, but not an
>article search.  Can you post the URLs for this?

http://www.addict.com/ATN/issues/1.11/contents.html=20

will get you to a quick table of contents.  The search engine is found by
selecting "ATN Search".

The B=D6C stuff is not on the current (1.11) issue, it's on the "Editorial
Rant" of issue 1.10.  Go to the back issues section, select "Up Front" and
then "Editorial rant - Secrets of the Blue =D6yster Cult".  Written up like=
true B=D6C fan, a good piece of writing.  It draws upon stuff in Levy's=
 liner
notes for WotT, but in all is a much better read...  I was amused to read
that B=D6C was a favorite of Black Flag in the mid 80's.  Richard Meltzer=
 also
writes a coloumn on here, typically weird material. =20

Alternately, go to the Music article search index (I think it's in and enter
Oyster.  Don't use the "=D6", that always messes up search engines.  =20

Roger Shrubstaff                               (Andrew A. Apold)
Chancellor                                  "I was corrupt before I had
power!" - Random
Barony of Silverwater                  =20
Kingdom of the Burning Lands