BS Party

Tue Nov 28 10:56:41 EST 1995

Rudy writes:

A Brain Surgeons pahtay in Boston?!?  Wicked pissah!!   I'll bring the
trepanation gear.  This will beat body piercing all to hell.   By 11 I can
have 1/2 the place punched through.

Yeah Rudy, it's Fuckin' wicked pissah!  This ought to be one helluva
pahty in Bahston!

(o.k., I'm getting silly . . .)

Hope there are some folks on the list who can make it to the show (I
assume Rudy's comin').  I'll be hanging at the bar sippin' a few cold
ones before the show, probably acting like an over-the-hill headbanger
in front of the stage during the show, and hopefully chatting with folks
in the band after the show.  I'll either be wearing my BOC-L t-shirt or
a black Brain Surgeons' t-shirt with the *Eponymous* logo in white.

Interestingly, I had called Mamakin last week to inquire about the show
on the 22nd (figuring the Brain Surgeons were opening for someone),
and they told me they didn't know who was playing on that date.  Guess
things have changed since then.

Hope someone might be tapin' the show (but if the Brain Surgeons DO
make a live release out of this, I'll definitely buy at least one copy).
Better yet, it would be cool if someone could videotape it and make it
available for BOC-L folks who can't attend.  Don't know about the
legalities and the band's attitude toward such things, so don't anyone
take this as an endorsement to do so!

Smoke it, crave it, it'll kill you yet,

John