Strats

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue Nov 28 10:59:23 EST 1995

> Hmm... and of course there is the man single handedly responsible for
> destroying the greatest number of strats. A certain Mr. Blackmore.
> To my mind, he produces the essential Strat sound.
>
> Jason
> --
Jason,
To say nothing of destroying the greatest number of tympanic
membranes!  I saw Deep Purple once, front row, right in front of
Ritchie, and faced the murderous blast of his 200 watt Marshall
Major.  My ears rung for a week after.  This would have been right
after the 'Burn' album came out.  Amazing show.  Ritchie 'danced' on
his strat, the whole nine yards.
theo