Simple thoughts and caffine

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Nov 29 14:01:00 EST 1995

Mmmm, the coffee ain't too bad this morning.

Directory -oh, oh we got a couple of late entires to add to the list.  I got
them and will add them to my files, hopefully this dosen't impact Charlie
too much as he prepares the version to appear on the list.  Hey Rich
Cummings you need to throw yours into the mix too, bud. Name: Age: Primary
Band (BOC/HW) and E-mail address.  Yet again, please understand that we are
not asking you to pick a favorite, just using this information to see which
band attracted you to the service.  Many fans of one band have become fans
of the other based on the threads opinions and recommendations of this list.

To Torgo - What possessed me to dial up this morning using MCI, duh?  You
are out playing working man.  Not to worry, heading east today and if its
still there will have the japanese suprise heading your way by the weekend.
 Can't wait.  I know you like the Linus and Lucy but what about the rest of
Gary's stuff?

Dr. Bob - You will have to educate me on the stock cars as well as the
virtual picture thing.  My little guys would definitely enjoy a race or two
especially from the infield or pits.  Can you arrange it?

Guitars - seems that we have some bass and geetar players on the line.  Now
all we need is some keys, vocals and drums and we can start a BOC/BS/HW
cover band par excellence.  So far John S. can do the Joe Bouchard part, I
vote for Robo as Eyes (he's cool) Theo for Buck, Craig Shipley perhaps doing
Alan and hmmmm, maybe Al as Al.  Help me out folks.

BOC Cover tape - would folks be willing to send a a tape of BOC cover tunes
for this project.  The idea being take your BOC covers put them on a good
quality tape.  When the cover project is complete will use the tape you
submitted to record the entire project and return to you.  It will only cost
you postage.  Folks willing to do that.  Skip will be in touch shortly.

My Final say on Imaginos on Stage - If Al were of a mind to do it, I bet we
would all go and see it.

AB