Strats

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 28 11:51:42 EST 1995

> Jason,
> To say nothing of destroying the greatest number of tympanic
> membranes!  I saw Deep Purple once, front row, right in front of
> Ritchie, and faced the murderous blast of his 200 watt Marshall
> Major.  My ears rung for a week after.  This would have been right
> after the 'Burn' album came out.  Amazing show.  Ritchie 'danced' on
> his strat, the whole nine yards.
> theo

All wonderful stuff. You lucky lucky ...

I just have to put up the CalJam video (the one where he blows up his
amps - and almost knocks himself over. Stunningly funny and excessive!)

"... all I hear... Is BURN!"

Jason
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -