BOC:Kerrang Biog (At last), Strats rewl!

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 28 12:57:18 EST 1995

>Good choice, but my personal "Strat-song" is Pink Floyd's "Comfortably
>Numb" - when that final guitar solo kicks in . . . whoah - I drift off
>to heaven.

yuck!  sorry, but back in me hooka-tokin' days that song was overplayed, and
as a result I usually find meself flippin' thru the stations when I hear
anything from the Wall come on...not to say that the example was bad,
though...

now, Dark Side of the Moon is one heluva album!  listen to the geetar on
Breathe...
the good ol' days - go out partyin', come home, stick on the headphones,
close the eyes and kick back to Dark Side of the Moon only to go into cardiac
arrest when the intro to Time came on... : }

other tunes that parallel Breathe in the hooka-headphone zone:
Hendrix - Watchtower (the solo on there is awesome...it starts at your right
ear, goes over your head and into your left ear), Purple Haze (you can really
pick out the "purple haze" monotone towards the end of the song)

Zep - No Quarter, Kashmir, In the Light

BOC - the first album

Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures

The Doors - The End, When the Music's Over, Strange Days

I'm probly forgettin' some, and it's no wonder why!

ROBOholio von Frankendude