A good day for Imaginos

Brad M. Lauchnor eqshw.blauchno at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Tue Nov 28 13:20:45 EST 1995

Today is a good day for Imaginos. The clouds are dark grey and low in
the sky. It looks as though it could snow at any minute. The surrounding
mountains are cold, rugged, dark purple and white.

I'm currently listening to Imaginos at work (well, theoretically it's work).
And I was wondering who all these vocalists are. I'm kind of a neophyte
when it comes to discerning the various voices. Can someone please
help me?

I am the one you warned me of: Eric
Les Invisibles: Eric??
In the presence of another world: Eric
               Is it Al singing "He has dominion over animals" near the
      end of the song.
Del Rio's Song: Eric
The Siege and Investiture...: ?
Astronomy: Eric
Magna Of Illusion: ?
Blue Oyster Cult: ?
Imaginos: ?
The liner notes list Jon Rogers and Joey Cerisano as additional lead
vocals on Imaginos and Siege and Investiture. Which is doing the lead
for Imaginos?  I know Buck is doing vocals but I never feel comfortable
which songs(voice) are(is) his.

Confused ~8^P

Brad

Brad Lauchnor                    blauchno at email.state.ut.us
Environmental Engineer       (801) 538-9403
Chemical Demilitarization     Salt Lake City, Utah
Utah Department of Environmental Quality