BOC??: Strats rewl! - with a twist

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Tue Nov 28 14:32:00 EST 1995

>>>  [Chomp]   (That's what my ferrets do)
other tunes that parallel Breathe in the hooka-headphone zone:
Hendrix - Watchtower (the solo on there is awesome...it starts at your right
ear, goes over your head and into your left ear), Purple Haze (you can
really
pick out the "purple haze" monotone towards the end of the song)

Zep - No Quarter, Kashmir, In the Light

BOC - the first album

Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures

The Doors - The End, When the Music's Over, Strange Days

I'm probly forgettin' some, and it's no wonder why!

ROBOholio von Frankendude<<<<

That's a phenomena know as state specific memory, ROBO.  I've read some
interesting studies and been an unwitting subject.  You wouldn't believe the
memories that flooded back at the 1 HW concert I saw.

My top 5 guitarists

1) Earl Scruggs
2) Roy Clark    oops..wrong list

1) Jerry Garcia
2) Duane Allman
3) Jimmy Page
4) Jorma Khouconan (Hot Tuna, etc. - since my Swedish spell check is off)
5) Steve Vai

Honorable mentions -  George Thorogood, Dave Gillmore, Alex Van Halen.

Notes-  I'm a sucker for slide guitar.  Slip out a bottleneck and do
something reasonable and you'll be in my top 20.  Eric Clapton took the
wrong turn years ago and I relegated him to soft rock in the late 80s.  Now
the local soft rock stations have him as a staple.  Jimi was winding down
before he died too.  Until I get WotT, I abstain on Buck D...just haven't
heard him. (I duck)

Rudy