BOC??: Strats rewl! - with a twist

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 28 16:45:35 EST 1995

>That's a phenomena know as state specific memory, ROBO.  I've read some
>interesting studies and been an unwitting subject.  You wouldn't believe the
>memories that flooded back at the 1 HW concert I saw.

what exactly is "state specific memory"?  can I load this onto my computer?

it sounds like having flashbacks, only a more technical name for it...

<chomp....that's what my week-old socks do...>

>Notes-  I'm a sucker for slide guitar.  Slip out a bottleneck and do
>something reasonable and you'll be in my top 20.  Eric Clapton took the
>wrong turn years ago and I relegated him to soft rock in the late 80s.  Now
>the local soft rock stations have him as a staple.  Jimi was winding down
>before he died too.  Until I get WotT, I abstain on Buck D...just haven't
>heard him. (I duck)
>
>Rudy

yeah, I love slide too...it's hard to believe that in the history of BOC that
they never did one "genuine" blues song w/ a slide...Eric chuckled when I
suggested doing some blues covers...i.e. "that'll be the day when BOC plays
blues"...

ROBO