BOC??: Strats rewl! - with a twist

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue Nov 28 18:16:13 EST 1995

>         Gov't Mule kicks ass!  Saw them headlinging for tBS back in
> August and that was a fun combo as far as I was concerned! (and well
> worth the 4-5 hour drive each way from Boston)
>
> Cheers,
> Carl
I saw Gov't Mule this summer, front row, as part of an outdoor
festival.  I got some great pictures.  Warren's a most cool dude.  I
saw him right after the solo record came out.  He played most of it,
and put on a hell of a show, esp. since the place was only half-full.
 Then he hung around and met everyone in the bar, signed autographs,
etc.  He won a fan for life that day.
theo