Guitars & stuff

RICHARD CUMMINGS richard.cummings at NOR.MKL.COM
Wed Nov 29 03:01:00 EST 1995

I've got a video from the FOUO tour and in it Buck's main
guitar is an Ibanez Destroyer.  The original ones sounded nice
but then they went and started using a different kind of would
that gave them a thinner sound.

As for strat's... I love 'em.  The pre-CBS ones are choice.
I had an '83 that wasn't any better than my "Sears-$79-for-a-guitar-
and-amp-flat-top-plywood-LesPaul-copy".

As for "IMAGINOS: The motion picture"...  pump AB full of the
finest columbian blend and let him direct it.  Good or bad it would
prove to be entertaining.

Rich (I know what Torgo looks like) Cummings