Imaginos Images...

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Nov 29 09:21:51 EST 1995

Is it just me, or in the Imaginos verison of "Astronomy", does the line=20

"and now the sand becomes a crust"

has the last word "crust" seems to be changed (though none of the lyrics
archives I've seen reflect this).  It seems to have a long "oo" vowel, at
least.  "sand becomes acrued?"  "a cruz?", "acrux"?

I heard this version first (yeah, I know, I got introduced to B=D6C in a=
 weird
order - First FoUo, then Spectres, then Imaginos, then 'Career of Evil"
comp, then SEE, then finally ST (and onto the rest), so that always confused
me. =20

Imaginos the movie - most of this is wishful thinking, particularly in terms
of participants and directors.  It'd have to be someone who was into it in
the first place, IMHO, to get their interest.   Perhaps an animated feature
would be possible.  That would be far cheaper to do, and could still
incorporate some very sophisticated special effects...

While I'm at it, "Hi".  I just joined this list, seems a cool place to hang
out, I am a devotee of both groups, live in Florida, am a programmer by
trade, and wouldn't know a "strat" from a "fender" if it hit me on the head.
But I do enjoy reading about them.  Ignore most of the stuff in my sig, it's
for another list...

=3D=3D=3D