No coffee in a few days

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Wed Nov 29 09:41:43 EST 1995

> I couldn't help but think that there may still be hope for the American
> entertainment industry if they can counterattack a Beatles special with a 6
> hour documentary about secessionists kicking some royal ass.

Hear hear!

Not everyone in England is a royalist sychophant you know.
(ahem, appologies to any of my fellow Brits who are!)

:-)

Jason

ObBOC: One thing I've always liked about Buck's guitar work is that it that,
like Blackmore, he doesn't just play pentatonic inspired guitar runs (like I
do). Blackmore is very classically inspired. Buck seems fairly jazz inspired.
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -