Imaginos the Movie - Could Happen

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Nov 30 14:15:00 EST 1995

oooo the coffee is good today.

Imaginos - Movie, stage production whatever, it would be awesome.  Yeah
Tarrintino would probably make Imaginos into a wise guy drug smuggler so
lets get back to the thought of either David Lynch (Elephant Man, Blue
Velvet) or myself high on Torgo blend.  Now as a new hollywood type I would
want full control and would insist that Mr. Bouchard be part of the
production.  Now all of you people out there send in you seed money for a
portion of the net proceeds that this Oscar bound mega hit will generate.

Dr. Bob (IMHO) - Hey a lot of people are starting to link this to the Dr.
  Please re-read Dr. Bob's excellent post on this subject for the correct
use of IMHO and all the other stuff like smiley faces.   Hey Doc, don't know
Henry huh.  Just thought I ask.  What are your favorite colors BTW?

Torgo - Someone (Rudy?) said they wouldn't Torgo if he walked up to them and
bit them.  Maybe you wouldn't know Torgo (aka Dr. Music) but if RAC bit you
boy would you know it.  Confused  go back and re-read the Dream story.
 Arghh Torgo side two of my tape is screwed but I won't let that delay the
package.  Got the address thanks.

AB's rules of Concert Decorum - I told you people to save that stuff.  Trust
me it works, be nice to people and people will be nice to you.  Besides
don't you go to concerts to enjoy yourself rather than starting bar fights?
 speaking of which.....

Fighting In bars, Martial Arts and Alpha States - While I too practice the
martial arts I tend not to use them in actual combat.  Why?  I don't think
there are a lot of things in life worth (physically) fighting over.  Hey
take my car or wallet, call me names just don't touch or threaten the wife
and kids, do so then we fight.  Do martial artist fall flat on their faces
in bar fights?  Maybe they do sometimes but in one on one combat what
usually determines the winner is skill, courage, stamina and who wants to
win the most.  I have seen boxers beat the crap out of black belts.  I have
also seen martial artist lay waste to two or three  people at the same time.
 Whatever, can't we all just get along?

Buck and Jazz - Jason O points out something I have believed for a long
time, Buck is a jazz influenced guitarist.  Heck I also think both Bouchards
and Alan got a little of that jazz thing in the blood.  You lay it and these
guys could play it.  Wouldn't it be wild to walk into some dimly lit, smoke
filled bar with a quartet on stage pumping out some really cool tunes, then
suddenly you notice the drummer is wearing a tuxedo t-shirt.....

Paul and Hendrix - You're right my friend, the best of Jimi was yet to come.
 Imagine what we would have if Jimi had lived.

Tip of the hat to Charlie - Thanks for all the hard work on the directory my
friend.

Off topic to John S. - Truly a lucky man.  How many times have you seen the
Surgeons now?  I should live in Boston.  BTW You may need to throw out what
you know about the band in order to make a judgment on the new one.  It
sounds radically different.  I like what I hear so far.  More later.

Hey can we all start posting this way.

A(Trend setter)B