No coffee in a few days

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 29 14:12:19 EST 1995

>ObBOC: One thing I've always liked about Buck's guitar work is that it that,
>like Blackmore, he doesn't just play pentatonic inspired guitar runs (like I
>do). Blackmore is very classically inspired. Buck seems fairly jazz
inspired.

I've asked Buck this Q several times...he says that the Beach Boys are a
definate influence, I will have to root the chat logs to see whom he says are
his influences, as I asked him at one of the chats...

most of the runs I do are Blues scale influenced...but I'm woikin on the
pentatonic scale, slowly but surely...

ROBO on the Stun guitar...