Imaginos the Movie - Could Happen

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 29 14:12:30 EST 1995

>I have
>also seen martial artist lay waste to two or three  people at the same time.
> Whatever, can't we all just get along?

as long as there are people with a difference of opinion, religion, race etc
etc, we will never just "get along" unless we are all cloned...world peace
will never happen, racism will never end...there will always be the poor that
steal for food, and the rich that kill...

NP: Metallica "Sad But True"

>Hey can we all start posting this way.
>
>A(Trend setter)B

AB - I think every forum should have an Adrian Brevard...whether it's
offtopic or not, he finds way to stimulate conversation (I raise my can of
beer up high)...furthermore, AB oughtta be a columnist for a music mag and
call his column "Strong Coffee, Weak Thoughts"...we could use AB at the 4
Winds Bar to occupy the stool vacated by John Rolfe, the man who saw to it
that a BOC reference appeared in Sports Illustrated For Kids (if ya haven't
seen it, the frames will be on the Underbelly soon)...

Posting - it's a good ideer, but I don't think my posts will resemble yours
in any way shape or form

Nethawk T's - Yes!!!  got mine yesterday, very nice!  inside story has it
that there may be a few leftover "Four Winds Bar / Underbelly Online"
T-Shirts if anyone is interested...more on that much much later...

Fleetwood Mac - anyone know the title of the double album of the early FM
with Peter Green?  it's the studio album with Black Magic Woman on it, back
when FM was a blues band...

Coffee - 2 cups, goin' for the third...

ROBO