Imaginos the Movie - Could Happen

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Nov 29 17:45:00 EST 1995

BREVARD Adrian R. writes:

> AB's rules of Concert Decorum - I told you people to save that stuff.
 Trust
> me it works, be nice to people and people will be nice to you.  [...]

>Should this be before, after, or during, the AB-recommended early
>trip to the bathroom?

>Steve

Lets review:  Hit the potty on the opening acts last number; rush back and
get your spot in front of the stage before they leave.  Do not move.  See
who lines up next to you when BOC is setting up (remember to shoot the
breeze with Alan if he's taping the lyrics to Lips in the Hill for Eyes to
follow), make small talk with your neighbors, make the deal to bring them a
beer if they hold your spot.  Before BOC begins to play tell your neighbors
you'll buy them a beer on the way back; go to the potty again ready or not,
bring back beers for your neighbors and a few unopened ones for your self
(note it also helps to get the attention of a waitress, if their roaming the
floors, tell them on your signal to bring ginger ale or water if the
Oysterboys are a little thirsty on stage), enjoy the show, drink your beer
moderately and if you gotta go during the Oysters performance wait until
they play Godzilla to do so.  After the show remember to have your BOC gift
pak ready if you get to meet the band.  Beers and some imported stuff.
 Afterall they work hard to bring their music to us live and we wouldn't
want them getting caught up like Jake and Ellwood Blues on a bar tab fiasco.
 What is the bands offical beer anyway?

Ciao
A(Mr. Manners)B