Joe B

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Nov 29 17:50:00 EST 1995

> You have a band that by most accounts had four guys in it that could do or
> be the lead man.  How in the world with that much talent do you guys get
> along for so many years sharting these duties?  Was there ever any
> discussion as to lets make this guy the one and only front man and stick
> with it?  Do you think the band would have taken some different directions
> if say you were elected to be the front man for all songs?
>
> Curious.
>
> AB
>That's one of the coolest things about BOC, that they had 4 really
>good singers who could front the band at any time.  BOC was pretty
>much unique in that regard.  Also, the tone of the band changes
>dramatically when each takes a turn singing, the lyrics reflecting
>the personality of each singer.  When the Bs left, it cut everything
>in half!
>theo

Agree 100% with you Theo.  Thats why I'll never waiver on my belief that D&S
is a song BOC should never play again.  Its not right unless its Al.  Hey
Eyes can sing and does a lot of my favorites, Bucks not bad but Al's vocals
are the greatest.  D&S, Vera Gemini on and on and on.  Fortunately, there
are enough quality Eyes and Buck songs in the catalog to support a 90 min.
set.

AB