Eyes

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Nov 29 20:00:00 EST 1995

>Anyways, is this a nickname he uses, or merely one used around here, or
>what?  Is it considered a "negative" or derogatory name?  Would it be a
good
>idea to call him that if by chance one day you came across him somewhere?

>Just wondering.. and it does sound better than "Jesse Python"...

As the one person least grounded in reality let me explain Eyes.  There was
an account of a combat tape made by yours truly (Kiss vs. BOC) where I taped
various songs from Kiss Alive I and OYFOOYK.  The concept was a rotating
stage with each band playing a tune and judges scoring based on audience
reaction to the songs.  Kiss had a slight lead heading into the strectch
when BOC pulled out all the stops.  There is a passgae in there where Eyes
pulls of his shades and reveals that he had none, "truly a Harvester of
Eyes."  This little diddy and the nickname then made its way into a short
story called the Dream (also authored by me)  Eric is referred to as Eyes
throughout the story.  Should you call Eric Eyes if you meet him in person?
 Up to you.  But I have no idea if he knows the nickname exists (well maybe
he does, as when I last saw the band in October I gave him a diskette with
the Dream Story on it while the band was on stage.  If he ever read it then
he is aware of the nickname.)  I don't think many people on the list refer
to him as such except moi.  Other nicknames commonly used for Eyes are Manny
Bloom, Fartknocker and Oysterboy.  You see why I prefer to use Eyes?

A(whats reality?)B