No coffee in a few days

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Nov 29 21:44:01 EST 1995

>But hey, if most of you were concentrating on YOUR work, you wouldn't be
reading this right now!

It's (slapping monitor) compiling, honest!

Just picked up the Eponymous CD, got a couple of (probably inane) questions...

That's a BOC T-shirt you're wearing in the photo, right?  It looks like a
few of them, anyways.  What's Al wearing?  I can make out "FHO" or "EHO",
and "AN" coming down, and "ON TH..." in reverse letters below that,

What is the significance of "the 4th of November" in "BfTI"?  It (probably
coincidence) has been awhile since I was there, but I belive it is one of
the republic of Panama's independence days (from Colombia)...
Roger Shrubstaff
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands